Onto fill in the blank friday from the little things we do! :)
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is That’s so hard! I’ll pick my top 4, how’s that? How to Marry a Millionaire, East of Eden, American Outlaws, and The Lion King.
2. My favorite movie as a child was All the Disney movies, but especially Lion King. I still love that show. Its so real. Disney actually knows dying is a part of life. I hate when Mufasa dies though.
3. The best movie quote ever is there’s way too many! But I do love a Johnny Depp quote from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
Willy Wonka: Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass! Please have a blade, please do, it's so delectable and so darn good looking!
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
4. My favorite actress is Marilyn Monroe by far! My favorite actor is I’ve got two. James Dean of course, and the amazing Johnny Depp.
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
6. My favorite movie genre is action, definitely. I love movies! But action first, then some drama, and it has to have some comedy in it. But I love scary movies too!
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Iron Man 2. It comes out next Friday and I really want to go see it. Yeah, so what if I’m a comic book movie loving girl? I know I can't watchit this weekend.. but I could next! :) haha
"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow