Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Knockout

So.. I got a new permanent job. I start next week. I'm happy about it. I'm thinking about getting a second job but I can't decide if I should or not. It would be nice to have the extra money with the Holidays coming up and everything. But then, the Holidays are coming up. So do I want one right now? I don't know..

I found this video last night.. I've never seen it before. I like it. It makes me laugh.



Yay for Lil Wayne getting out of jail.. now only if T.I. could stay out of jail for once..

"Hiphop ain’t dead it just had a heart attack." - Weezy

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I like that video! But we all know how I feel about Lil Wayne. Sooo...

I don't think you should get another job - we need to have time to go to more free movies.

The Kims said...

Choose one job. Two is VERY overwhelming. Promise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Translate me!